Bearing Fruit in God's Family: Overflowing with Thankfulness by The Navigators
Bear fruit for a lifetime through the life-giving habits of Bible reading, prayer, and evangelism. Learn to prioritize and balance them as you blend them together into a unified whole. Combined with the practices and knowledge you gained in books one and two of The 2:7 Series, Bearing Fruit in God’s Family will help you connect everything together: studying, meditating on, and memorizing Scripture, and identifying personally with Jesus. Together, these skills will nourish your soul for a lifetime of fruitful ministry.
What is The 2:7 Series?
The 2:7 Series is discipleship training with a proven track record. Each installment leads participants through the fundamentals of discipleship to strengthen their walk with God.
- Book One: Growing Strong in God’s Family
- Book Two: Deepening Your Roots in God’s Family
- Book Three: Bearing Fruit in God’s Family
Biblically rooted and practically focused, The 2:7 Series develops disciples who experience long-term, life-changing results. Each book includes
- Bible studies to ground your faith
- Bible-reading practices to foster consistent habits
- Helpful illustrations to inform your outlook
- In-depth teaching on evangelism and prayer to grow a vibrant faith
- Scripture memory guides to make God’s Word your own
“Rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.” –Colossians 2:7