Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam 2019, Premium Edition: 5 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review by The Princeton Review
PREMIUM PREP FOR A PERFECT 5 Ace the 2019 AP U.S. History Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide. Includes 5 full-length practice exams, thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
– Comprehensive coverage of key U.S. History concepts
– Detailed coverage of short-answer and source-based multiple-choice questions
– In-depth guidance on the document-based questions (DBQs) and long essay questions
– Access to online study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more through our AP Student Tools portalPremium Practice for AP Excellence.
– 4 full-length practice tests in the book with complete answer explanations
– 1 full-length practice test online with complete answer explanations
– End-of-chapter review questions to test your retention of the material
– Pacing drills to help you maximize your points
Techniques That Actually Work.
– Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
– Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
– Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder