Five Minute Journal: For practicing Gratitude, Mindfulness and Accomplishing Goals by Improvement Journals
Five Minute Journal
This Journal introduces the Five Minute Method for staying happy in the present and accomplishing your goals.
Each morning spare yourself Five Minutes to answer the prompts
- What am I feeling grateful for (Small things like a cup of tea, air in your lungs, beautiful sunrise etc)
- Three mini goals that I will achieve today (these are baby steps you’ll take today to accomplish your goals)
- My two powerful affirmations for today (to make you feel confident and change your state)
Before retiring to bed in the night spare 3-5 minutes to answer
- What happened today that I am grateful for
- How could I have made today better
Practicing with this Journal you will be able to start feeling grateful for little things in life which will help you stay happy in the present and start taking baby steps for your goals which would make your goals actionable.
By writing the affirmations daily you will be able to reset your mindset everyday for success and there is a powerful motivational quote on every page which will help you start your day with hope and positive attitude.
For limited time this journal is on sale for under $10 to help as many people as we can
Grab your copy today