Joyful Courage: Calming the Drama and Taking Control of Your Parenting Journey by Casey O'Roarty
Parenting is messy. Alongside all of the joy comes an emotional freight train full of challenges and frustration. Your child can instantly trigger strong emotional reactions that leave you feeling angry and out of control. What if you didn’t respond so emotionally every time? What if you could learn to be more present to the experience you were having? Might you begin to feel like a better parent?
Joyful Courage: Calming the Drama and Taking Control of Your Parenting Journey helps parents navigate the roller coaster of parenting to reveal:
- How identifying your body’s physical reaction to stress is the first step to taking control of your parenting.
- Why our past experiences add to the conflict with our kids and what to do about it.
- Real-life stories from parents riding the emotional freight train.
- The Three B’s method to change your reactions anytime, anywhere.
- How to grow your relationship with all of the people that you love.
From toddler to teenagers, Joyful Courage is the practical and thoughtful resource for parents to navigate the challenge of raising children while choosing to be connected and engaged. Parents can learn how to be their best for their families with Joyful Courage.