Master the Coverstitch Machine: The complete coverstitch sewing guide by Johanna Lundstrom
Get ready to take your coverstitch machine skills to the next level Learn all the necessary techniques you need in order to create professional-looking garments that will rival ready-to-wear.
Master the Coverstitch machine will guide you through the best practices needed for successful coverstitching, with easy to understand, illustrated, step-by-step instructions.
With the basics covered, you’ll be able to create garments following the detailed tutorials on everything from sewing binding and neckband to jeans making and underwear.
Master the Coverstitch Machine will teach you how to:
- Hem garments like a pro
- Sew binding, ribbing and other neckline finishes
- Buy the coverstitch machine that best fits your needs
- Use professional techniques for swimwear, activewear and underwear
- Stitch decorative seams
- Use a coverstitch machine for jeans making
- Fix common coverstitch issues
- Use different presser feet and attachments for maximum results
- Pick the right type of needles and thread for your projects
- Clean and maintain your machine
Master the Coverstitch Machine also features sewing industry experts who share their best tips for successful coverstitching.
Coverstitching can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. If you follow the methods described in this book you’ll be amazed how little tweaks can vastly improve the end result