What Is Heaven? by Mother Angelica
The Kingdom of Heaven is a place of indescribable beauty, where all pain, suffering, and tears cease, and the Triune God sits on His Throne surrounded by magnificent angels proclaiming and blessing His Holy Name without end.
Mother Angelica, celebrated Foundress of EWTN Global Catholic Network, brings clarity to the enigma of eternal life with God and pours light upon the greatest mystery of all “€” Heaven itself “€” in these insightful pages.
With this delightful page-turner you will learn:
- What happens to our souls when they separate from our bodies.
- The three qualities of our resurrected bodies.
- What Our Lord meant when He said, “There are many rooms in my Father’s House.”
- The three elements that make up our souls “€” and how they align with faith, hope, and love.
- How the memory in our souls enables us to remember family.