Your Fantastic Elastic Brain: Stretch It, Shape It by Joann Deak
Learn How Much Your Brain Can Grow
Your Fantastic Elastic Brain: Stretch It, Shape It is the book you need to teach growth mindset.
Did you know you can stretch and grow your own brain? Or that making mistakes is one of the best ways your brain learns? Awarded as one of the best growth mindset books for kids, Your Fantastic Elastic Brain: Stretch It, Shape It teaches all the ways that the brain can develop with exercise, just like the rest of our bodies. Educator and psychologist Dr. JoAnn Deak offers a fun and engaging introduction to the anatomy and functions of the brain that will empower each young reader to S-T-R-E-T-C-H and grow their fantastic, elastic brain
Looking for award-winning picture books for curious kids? Your Fantastic Elastic Brain is the perfect fit. Dr. Deak shares information in ways that are accessible for parents, teachers, and children alike. Delightful illustrations with accurate details foster motivation to learn and grow in new ways.
This book is an excellent companion to The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes, I Can’t Do That YET, The Most Magnificent Thing, and Bubble Gum Brain.
Awards for Your Fantastic Elastic Brain:
- The Mom’s Choice Gold Award
- The Moonbeam Gold Award for Non-Fiction Picture Book
- The Pewter Gold Ink Award for Distinguished Printing
- The Parent’s Choice Silver Award for Interior Design, Children’s/Young Adult
- The Nautilus Silver Award for Children’s Non-Fiction
- The IBPA Benjamin Franklin Silver Winner for Interior Design, Children’s/Young Adult
- Next Generation Indie Award Finalist for Children’s/Juvenile Nonfiction